Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me !!

The Party Place (my house)
I wanted a Tea Party - I like drinking out
of these little cups
Am I a little Pricess or what ? I'm not much
on the crown thingy though.
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday Dear Sydney Kate,
Happy Birthday to you !!
and many more.....
New Camo Cowgirl Boots from my Pop & Gran
My very own Digital Camera !! I like to take
pictures and see them on the screen.
A Pillow Unicorn from Uncle Mike, Aunt Amy, &
Delaney. It looks like a stuffed animal and then
it opens up into a pillow.
Uncle G-Jay & Aunt LiLi got me this camo/pink
shirt "Don't mess w/ me...my daddy's a hunter"
Here's Delaney on my new ride that my mommy
and daddy got me. I was more interested in the cash
register that I got so Delaney decided she would ride
this instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment